Join me for a Thailand Yoga Adventure!
This yoga retreat will allow you to rejuvenate deeply, providing you the opportunity to look deep inside and learn more about yourself and your practice. The yoga and meditation classes will build progressively on yogic wisdom, anatomical alignment, yoga therapy and energetic themes throughout the six days. Retreat offers you time and space to set aside your day to day stresses of life, and invest in yourself and your practice, while fostering continued growth long after the retreat.
We will be staying at the beautiful Mala Dhara Eco Resort, nestled in the middle of majestic mountains and rice fields, just 30 minutes from the Chiang Mai International Airport and 45 minutes from the heart of Chiang Mai.
Your Yoga Adventure Includes
• 6 days/6 nights
• Eco Villa shared with one or two beds (depending on preference)
• 2 Daily Yoga Practices including pranayama & meditation
• 3 delicious organic buffet meals: vegan or vegetarian. Gluten free and other dietary accommodations available
• Trip to Chiang Mai to explore Temples
• Group Herbal Steam and Fire Circle
• Salt Water Pool and Soaking in Doi Saket Hotsprings
• Plenty of free time
• Transport to and from Retreat Center from airport
A non-refundable $500 deposit secures your space in the retreat. The full amount is due by August 1st, 2017. Mail your check payment (credit card will have an additional 3% charge) to:
6728 SE 63rd. Ave
Portland, OR 97206
The total cost (not including air fare) is $1200 per person. If paid after August 1st, the total cost is $1300. A valid passport is required. For more details, or to set up a payment plan, please visit contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.